Monday, January 31, 2011

Electric Box Level 32 Iphone

Ronde MMF pictures, week 3

And in the third week of round MMF, Cici asks us to show the picture of an object that is particularly likes, an object that has a short story !....... something that talks a bit about us!

Well, upon reflection, this object will talk really me and my DH who also shares the same interests as me.



Click to enlarge





See more on this stand to CD, we installed ....


Near him is still burning a candle for atmosphere and the thoughts that fly in charge of Tenderness ....... to a thousand places ... miles skies ....


almost always a white rose beside him flowers!


This sort of "magical", this small altar, as we like to have near us, for the atmosphere it generates and is reigning in this place of life

Gentleness, Harmony, Well-Being that is all that gives us "our angel"


We have been offered by a couple of friends .....


This angel knows how they were hit by terrible events, but I'm sure he watches over us, and provides a link with their hearts ....


Here, you know a little more about me, and I'm sure many of you, it will not be a surprise, I'm a fan of angels, soft lights, anything that gives privacy and warmth in the House .....


You have certainly discovered the preferred object of Lilipaon , then maybe you'll like knowing that of Bab ...


I kiss you hard, and tell you tomorrow to introduce you to my page of the February challenge on our blog Den Scrap ...


Stay warm tonight, it will still be very cold in France, good evening, Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment