Monday, January 17, 2011

Command And Conquer 3 Could Not Install

Bargème

For challenge 19 Lets Get Shabby, it was inspired by this photo



I decided not to page, but to work on a creative only centered on a monument: the ruins of the castle Bargème in Var, realistic .... I created with forceps!

And here is my work, so long and difficult to implement, but I'm delighted to have completed!, (no, not nine months, MDR!)



Click to enlarge, if it works
Details: lace glued to the gesso and painted beige after drying heat gun

High: Recycling paper lace and lace fringed by a band of decoration Casa pearls, Prima Say It



Roses Prima, lace and cardboard are painted gesso and paint beige


bottom, we see the tower photo matte fabric along the old rock and ivy Recycling



Portal home made from paper Fairy Garden



Here I took some time, but I learned and I am enriched ouffff, plus I like!


Thank Mabaco and my DH, for some critics who helped me a lot .... all big bisousssssssss, Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment