Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bench Fix Salon Haircut

A stunning banner


Cuckoo

I was very surprised and happy to receive an email gift today, and yes!

Inside, there were slid with great delicacy, a beautiful banner that is a melting pot of my own layouts ...., I find it superb!


click to enlarge

course I am in love the color choices, the designer is very talented and very observant, but also has much to heart, she has shown us repeatedly, so know .... I talk to you ?????

I'm talking about an artist who has won the challenge Den Scrap , article of December 9 and challenge "Banners" section of the October 30, and has an amazing talent!
These Mimi, whom I say a big

you who follow me for a while, do not you think it suits me well that pretty banner??

I spent the week does not do much, until you feel a little better, and it's not quite it, .... my fat is actually rhub sinusitis, tracheitis and coupled with an early tit bronchitis ...., but it's in season, and I'm not going to be impressed by it all.

I hope to be up very soon!

Go, big bisoussssss well sanitized, good weekend and take good care of you, soon, Cricket
PS: A challenge cartery just seen on the day The Mouth scrap, with the arrival of a new DT, go there quickly, there is a great tutorial, and Pascale alias Begonia offers a lot to gagante, you have one month from today ... .

0 comments:

Post a Comment