Monday, January 17, 2011

Hyundai Corporation Webcam

photos MMF, Week 1



And here I am back home MMF I deserted some time unfortunately mea culpa, for the new round launched by Cici



The topic this week is to show a historical or architectural special in your city. ..



Well, I just got you my ladies, and I beg you to kindly admire "the museum TERRA ROSSA of Salerno" in the Var and if you click on the link above, you will see a nice slideshow ...


Terra Rossa is a new museum of more than 3000 meters, at Salerno in the Var, the architectural museum has integrated an old tile factory into a contemporary traditional, contemporary heritage monument in the Provence theme of ceramic and clay

A first archaeological exhibition, which has 7,000 years of ceramic activity on Salerno, with the oldest pottery discovered in France, and many objects referring to the daily lives of people who attended the many caves in the area.

You can also find crafts, making pottery, tiles, tools, workshops time and an amazing collection of over 2000 pieces, tiles decorated in the Middle Ages to the nineteenth century.

You will also meet the creators salernois who, together with tile factories, perpetuate the celebration of the clay in Salerno and in nearby municipalities

Here, in this beautiful round that I love so much, I will left hand Lilipaon, my neighbor in Provence, and the right to my very dear Bab

I embrace you both very strong girls, and I come visit you very quickly, very good week, next Tuesday, Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment