Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Color Curtains With Burgundy Wall

My sweet


To challenge Den Scrap beginning of February officiellment today and until 28 and we had to scrap what we particularly like: a country, a perfume, ... softness or flowers ... or an animal, but not a lover, or child, or family!

Constraint: Integrating a Heart

So I first created a page of my Love shi-tzu , my little Tai-Tai who has 8 years!


Click to enlarge

I hand sewn satin and tulle, I find it in harmony with the softness of my dog, and with the appearance of hair so silky!

Sewing machine, hand-painted title, passed to the distress and stamped

Heart painted, covered of felt and tulle stuck under the picture, worked in the paint.

Say it, pink Prima, Fancy Pants paper: love letter

There is a great prize to win, donated by Carina , will soon see our sheaves on blog.

A big THANK YOU for your visits, large and bisoussssss see you soon!

Oh, I forgot to tell you:

I HAD an Honorable Mention for my realistic: Bargème on Lets Get Shabby a great pleasure, and this together with Myriam who also took the prize!

0 comments:

Post a Comment