Monday, January 24, 2011

Sony Vegas 8 Authentication

Round Photos MMF, Week 2 Round


Coupin the Cuckoo's round MMF Tuesday , hello my loyal subscribers,


The topic of discussion on Tuesday 25 is unusual to find a place to present our city, and tell a bit about the history of the place!


So I'll tell you about the site of St. Bartholomew very close to my house, just a matter of botany and history itself!


now protected is a place where it is good to walk, picnic, and which runs the famous spring that supplies water to the village of Salerno (Var)
From this magnificent place by then the irrigation canal which allows many residents to benefit "of water for watering at will," from spring to fall, for a low fee! !, a mane in this region that often suffers from drought .... a wonderful gift from Mother Nature!

The legend says that At the foot of the rocks, with peaks at day iridescent colors in the most tender and the beautiful greenery flowing source of Saint Bartholomew.


At a time very long ago when the wood nymphs were bathing in the waters of the source, then the gods, jealous of their beauty and to protect access to the fatal cut the steep rocks. Attractive and when knights came on the edges of the wave, nymphs disappeared, plunging them into disarray. Pity for these unfortunate people, the gods changed into poplar trees. Since that day than trees growing on the banks.

There are also many caves, some of which date back 12,000 years!


See more photos attached, and for info, visit the link at the very beginning is very interesting!


The small pond


Chapel



One of the many caves



A large park shaded with picnic tables and relaxation is the dispostion visitors. All along the valley, the caves provide a playground for children. The bottom of the gorge is conducive to the development of unusual flora in the department that must be respected and protected.
And me, I like to walk with my tite Maiden, no, "my" two Titus Damoiselles now! (the photo dates from two summers, how time flies!) , .... Children love to walk in the fresh water of the creek that feeds the pond during the hot summer ....

Here, in this beautiful round, I give the left hand Lilipaon, my neighbor in Provence that blew me the idea, she always knows Salerno: THANKS again !, and right to my friend Bab

I embrace you all very strong girls, and I welcome you to go read it very quickly, binetôt, Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment