Sunday, January 2, 2011

Electricity Rowing Machine

A beautiful winter


is the page I made for the challenge of January Den Scrap ,
had to scrap a realistic winter with photo B & W , and wool in all its forms ....

Up close, the page is beautiful, I tell you, but I understand that forbid not issue look and taste!

I am delighted to have released an old album, the naughty little face of "tite Cricket" Park Ermenonville with his "Grandma darling", even if this woman was not smiling , as I loved my Grandma!!


Click to enlarge
lot of work on this page:
- Tour page with a little foil and white protective box of chocolates damaged cutter, and passed stickles
- Paper Rouge de Garance past the snow on the grounds
- Mat sewn and Distress (Recycling bags of 5 kgs of flour from the mill! but Vui! ... MDR) and also protection of box of chocolates, again!
- Pompon house mohair wool, mohair and even glued to the top
- Buffers "Ink and Image" clipped
- lace, string, cardboard circle past the gesso, cotton, Pandora damaged piece of paper, and Prima Say It
Well, you too can participate and win a lot in Bri first, and for the next three points for gifts loyalty (Article 24 September) by sending your realistic which which is (card, mini, object ..... .) 3i for this month.
Many thanks for your nice comms on my tit tite sheave treasure Raffaella, Vui and is like "Port Hi" written on it cétait!, but I wanted to show you ................
go again very good start to the week ... and big bisousssssssss, Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment