Monday, February 7, 2011

Gemini Quantum Webcam

Ronde MMF pictures, week 4


This week on MMF ....., Cici chose a round about me has can not be more upset! : To present a picture of his scraproom!

Ouch, goes, how horrible for me!

I did not row for x time ,.... To my great regret, moreover, because I was the "climax" of the B. ... and it was a cat and an inability to show it in the state, and Vui, a chicken would not find its chicks!!
Furthermore, very tired by sinusitis last week, I had not the courage to put myself in store!
Finally, my solution was to "cheat" in the words of Coupin MMF ;.... and I spent my Sunday afternoon and Monday off to get rid, sort, throw ......

Well, I'm amazed by all the binz rapidou which I will separate myself, and all the material I have, and which I had not the slightest recollection!
Ouhhhhh, shame Cricket ....!!!

My God, it's hard not to be ordered, and always running after time!

Finally, I thank Cici now for this excellent idea, because I finally feel good about this place where I was suffocating, and I intend to continue every day to sort, tag, and gather my things ... ...
I promise, Cricket .... word!

Ah Vui, for patouille paint, gesso and everything, I just shower room with a sink next to my heat gun to still connected, except when we have the world!

Voili, voilou, my angel and my living room all Zen, you'll know that Lady Cricket is a messy scrapper, and Vui!
Enough blabber, here are photos of this afternoon .....




Hum, a tiny glimpse of binz arranged for the occasion!
Click to enlarge if you want

Here where I work with a great view!
You surely come home Lilipaon a very creative orderly and Vui, it exists ... and you'll discover the power of scraproom Bab then row or not?? me, I bet yes??
you soon, I can ,.... OUF finally get back to scrap, sew, fiddle!
YOUPI, tralala ditto!, Big bisousssssssss to all of you who have me read, Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment