Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Free Cookie Clipartand Paper

photos MMF, week 5


This week, guests of the round are our hands and do what they like!

I want to say a few things that speak for themselves:

The baby sucks its already small fingers, we speak: the handmade ... to rub their hands ... ask the hand ... step down ... be in the hands of ... a green thumb ... let him speak his hands .... get your hands in the dough ... ..

The hands are really important, they allow the blind to replace their sight ... with braille and deaf people to communicate through language hands .....

So now talking about what my hands like to do:

Well my hands like give first hand , as in the song of Françoise Hardy, in the real sense, it's so good to give a hand to his beloved ... and
figuratively: I reach out to other ! !


All boys and girls my age
roam the streets in pairs
all boys and girls my age
know exactly what it ' is to be happy
and eye to eye and hand in hand

they go in love without fear of tomorrow


My hands caress like the face of the child falls asleep, the silky hair of my dog, the light, soft, sand beaches ....

They have great sensitivity in my hands, they are indispensable to me!

Since each underwent an operation at the Saint Roch Hospital in Nice, the right for a severe sprain, left for a nasty osteoarthritis, they have experienced the pain, wearing plaster immobilization.

And then with one finger, two at most, they have continued to help me and they have real power to adapt, they have the intelligence of the heart and our whole being, they are extensions of ourselves!

And here is a photo that j'adoooore: my hand holding the hand of my adorable little tite Maiden


Our hands play 4 hands


And a nice hand carved (Musée d'Orsay)



Like this sculpture for the movement, the sweetness and delicacy that s 'to emerge, it's beautiful .. one hand, and it creates!

They write beautiful letters, poems, they are there to help us express ourselves everyday, whether to drive, that to paint, cut, tear, thread, sewing, scrap, and communicate thanks to our computers keyboard!

They give Happiness, massage, caress, mesmerize and they are us, and really, even though they are sometimes a bit dry, damaged, not on top, and I thank them with all my heart, and I tell them I love them, and I find them beautiful, they are my most loyal friends!

Here are some to Aragon for the honor:

HANDS OF ELSA


Give me your hands for anxiety
Give me your hands I dreamed I dreamed
which in my solitude
Give me you hand I'm saved


When I take them to my poor trap
Palm haste and fear and excitement
When I take it as a water
snow melts around my hand to my


Will you never what I going through this
that upsets me and fills me

Will you never what pierces me
What I betrayed when I tresailli


What

said the deep and speak this language
dumb animals
Without meaning without eyes and mouth mirror image without
This thrill of love that has no words


Will you ever know what the
fingers feel for prey held them a moment
Will you ever know what their silence
Lightning has known unknown


Give me your hand my heart as it
S ' the world will be silent for a moment at least
Give me your hand my soul to sleep Let my soul
to sleep forever.


Excerpt from "Fou d'Elsa",

The music that accompanies this poem is wonderful, and it Léo Ferré which interprets

And in this round, I gently take the hand of Lilipaon to my left, and I give the right to Bab ....

Thank you for reading to the end if you could, I am pleased to welcome a new subscriber, I'd like to meet ..., and I embrace you all very strong, very fast, Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment