Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trichomoniasishow Long To Get Better

Tis the season of love


Cuckoo


I'm back with a page that talks about "marriage", about 20 Lets Get Shabby
And yes, it is us, May 25, 1996, our big day ... it happens!

My page and my gloves put on my wedding dress


And the only realistic



And here are some big Plans page





Well, I was fortunate to scrap the new papers 'I' loves "Making Memories, Melissa beautification France, recovered angel, flowers, butterflies, and say it to at Prima, glitter glue, white fence, partition, occasional photo worked with sponge

And it is my wedding veil that is on the page, and that the fabric of super node located at the waist on the back of my beautiful dress, I pasted this tissue among the flowers ... but yes!

I looove this scrapbook page even if there was work, my DH said it was a nice Valentine's gift, and he has already made a superb bouquet of flowers for tomorrow ....
Thank you very much for your visit ... comments delight me, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night for a new section of the round .....
Big bisoussssssssssss, Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment