Monday, December 13, 2010

The Longleather Coat Mistress

Small Male

is the video for the song by Graeme Allwright I love so much .... Helping You?

Before you listen, first stop Deezer (right not to have two songs at once )


And
is the time of the challenge of December Lets Get Shabby No. 18, where he had to integrate this month, is a verse of a Christmas song as journaling or title .....

So looove as "Little Boy" by Graeme Allwright song I learned to generations of schoolchildren in kindergarten, it is what I immediately thought happily, video above! Here is my

interpréation


Click to enlarge

Details:



You will recognize surely my tite Maiden ....

I surrounded my page aluminum, on which I wrote some lyrics and the title of my song, and I also went from distress, patina, gesso, snow Aleene's, Cricket patouille the way what!
Tags Graphic45, Teddy at Casa, glitter home Kars, Prima say it, and lantern at the corner of Scrapdésirs , velvet ribbon, tulle and satin a large haberdashery creative compiègne, Carton Recycling .........

Well, I looove me scrap the little faces of my tite Princess ....., I hope you enjoy my sheave ?

I send you kisses and all of grosssssssss promised, I come quickly, though unfortunately the weather prevents me from continuing my Daily December, at the pace I wanted, wholesale bisousssssss, Cricket

And if you just want to hear my song so pretty, look here

0 comments:

Post a Comment