Friday, December 24, 2010

Label The Parts Of House

Joy, a gift for Christmas page


Here is a page gift for Christmas and birthday of my dear Zabeth .....
She received this morning, with the pretty page " Katharina " that DH (dear husband) has offered ; normal, it their Mom to both ( Finally, there are three other children ....) and my little husband, elegantly chosen to send him with a few small sweets and more!

That
, looove the photo on this page, page, for once, and that is to emphasize I made very very quickly!

Well, I made him very very happy was I said it, and that was my goal!

click to enlarge


HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Zabeth !

Paper Background: Prima Pastiche Collection: Quirky
Flowers? tape, haberdashery, and fence and lamppost in Scrapdésirs

Well, I would also like to wish you miles joys, a thousand delights, and above all, much Love and Tenderness for CHRISTMAS!!

And I suggest you have a thought, see, for all those who have unfortunately not so lucky ................



Et ........................................ ........................





I would also like to welcome my new subscribers ...., THANKS for your trust ...

And I also share the joy with you I had the chance to get this morning "honorable mention" in my last page:

"Little Boy" on Lets Get Shabby !, and I earn more in a gift!

Again: Merry Christmas, and be very very careful these days ................ Big bisousssssssssssssssssss frozen, Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment