Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dr. Scholl In Singapore

Pub, a pleasure! My daily

Cuckoo goodnight
Yes, yes, you read I'm published in "The world of scrap" in December.
So when I saw the mag, I rushed over like a little girl to a beautiful toy!

course I was eager to see, "my eyes", published pages, and I'll reveal a little bit now, in completely discreet!


Here magazine:

Pub, ..... a true pleasure!

On page 7:
"chewable"


Page 27

"Surprise Guest"



Page 28

BB cicada "

Well, I'm happy to share this little moment of happiness with you I unfortunately could photograph my daily december today, the weather was too gray, in fact, it rained all day .....
Big bisousssssssssss to you all, I wish you courage to start this week, and tomorrow AmitiƩssss all full, Cricket

0 comments:

Post a Comment