Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Can A Walk In Clinic Prescribe Antidepressants

First pages of daily december


Cuckoo


Too bad, I dare you to show them, these pages are really atypical .... I create it as it comes, the style is one that is present even if it has no name, and I am especially pleasure and without thinking!

For cons, the brightness is execrable, and the colors on the photos below totally inaccurate ...........

Ben, I tried ,.... make it or break it, but me, I like it well "for real", and it smells good the old book, and it's a cozy ambience of Christmas, like me, which combines past and present ; materials, paint, gesso ,.... and love!



Click on pictures to enlarge them








Here, in your good heart, .... Be forgiving: it's "pure Cricket", produced very special and unique!, grossssssss bisousss, tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment