Sunday, October 18, 2009

How To Levelup In Pokemon Deluge

"I have nothing to dire De Massot

"Picabia, I knew first, separated from him, the first wife, Gabrielle Buffet. She spoke of her husband (unforgettable), friends (including Marcel Duchamp). Excellent musician, she would not ignore our attempts. Francis the seducer, who returned from America to France, went to live at La Muette, bou-boulevard Émile Augier, in Germaine Everling, companion among all smiling and seductive. We met at that time and he decided to receive, every Sunday, which I had some familiar quickly

Georges Auric by Valentine Hugo. Pencil Drawing, 1921. © Collection H. Sauget.
the happy privilege to be associated, lunches, long afternoons when I learned to love a host of funny sometimes unsurpassable. After refusing to go to coffee Certa, so I went Boulevard Emile-Augier. Alerted at the right time, I found Tzara, Picabia invited to come and stay upon his arrival in Paris. Immediately, the two men seemed to me curiously contrasted with the character, personality. Faced with Picabia, its verve, its spontaneity, Tzara suddenly looked like a provincial somewhat startled by the middle of Paris. Silent, erased, almost dull, the messiah of "Dada" rather poorly attempting to free himself, articulating occasionally two or three sentences that were explosive for him. "

Georges Auric, When I was there, Grasset, 1979, pp. 113-114.

0 comments:

Post a Comment