Monday, January 18, 2010

Possible 5 Number Combinations

Ze GRAND Cabas







When contacted me Zecabas Emmanuel Ze LARGE Cabas, I did not hesitate a second.
It is heavy cotton and manufactured entirely in France. And if "The more your bag is small, less you find your Keep children safe?" then, like me, you may be seduced by its maximum size!
"It is urgent to take his time ..." is the little message written on the illustration,
Why not a good resolution to be adopted for 2010, which I feel will also go at full speed?
The bag is numbered as it is limited edition It can also brings her little pouch. You can order it in the shop " ZeGrandCabas " You will also see the bag of Miss Strawberry, an illustrator, as gifted in graphics that chatter blog. Go visit his it is worth seeing ( here ).
I forgot, if you order from me, there is a privilege code: SGZGC which entitles you to a discount of 10%.
Well I gotta go, I'll take my time, I'm not going to wait !!!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment