Monday, December 14, 2009

Poems About Separation

One Saturday to Galleries. .. Dedications to Galleries Lafayette







Boulevard Haussmann, a Saturday in December, The throat. I slalom between people and Kadis of chestnuts (j'hume that by the way). I'm rather pressed or stressed ... Feet on the ground and head in the illuminations in Paris, I'll make my signings at the Galeries Lafayette!
On the sidewalk opposite the Spring put his headdress winter, it displays an ad with my Swatch illustration, it is huge! Gulp!
ReGloups! Seeing my picture on the Peron galleries! Funny day, I swear!
The dedication went well, and despite the effervécence preparations for Christmas, my meetings were cordial and Zen. Thank you to you who came to see me.
was reassuring to see that the next day my ankles were returning again in my boots. It was just a special day, rather excited, and I wanted you to share it.

Thanks to Frank, Lisa and Galeries Lafayette.

0 comments:

Post a Comment