Sunday, December 13, 2009

Entocort And Ibuprofen

Sacred Francis!

Juliette Roche before L'Oeil cacodylate , referring to Dada in New York at the age of 87 years
You have been closely linked, of course, with Marcel Duchamp, Picabia and Gabrielle Buffet. I guess you have lots of stories about them and about that period.

First persecutions by Picabia, who was persecuting me insistently. He did not like war, me neither, but only, I tried to think of something else, then I read, I worked, I never read newspapers. On days when the news was particularly bad, Francis was very depressed. As we lived in the same house, the house that belonged to Madame Varese (who was not even Madame Varese this time, for that matter), he mounted a stage and he came to me with a stack of newspapers and read me all the more depressing things. Naturally, I found it very unpleasant. And then he went down again, telling his wife: "I depressed Juliet, I'm much better. "It was very fun because the ground floor occupied by Picabia was something incredible and he always had a bunch of people around him, people quite" wreck " including Craven, and all that was sweeping through the night, even if they had been elsewhere [before] until two or three o'clock in the morning ... it lasted until dawn. [...]

born in mind dada (28/03/1971). Directors: Hubert Knapp and Philippe Collin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment